The Washington Examiner's Tim Carney was recently on MSNBC with Tamara Hall to discuss the ridiculous and manufactured story of Mitt Romney allegedly being a bully to a young gay boy back in the 60s. When confronted for biased coverage of the story by Carney, Hall kicked him off the show despite the story being untrue.
"You're actually irritating me right now."
CNN thought Hall was out of line.
- Senate’s possible 2016 hopefuls gambling that ISIS war will be unpopular soon Noah Rothman 11 mins ago
- Biden to women’s conference: I miss Republicans like Bob Packwood Ed Morrissey 51 mins ago
- Bob Beckel: Get ready for an October surprise, Republicans Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Cardinals clash over divorce, communion ahead of Vatican synod Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Josh Earnest: Ignore Obama’s military critics because they served under Bush Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Jobs plan from WI gubernatorial candidate looks mighty … familiar Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago