That's right! America has quite a few really wealthy people compared to many other countries, but not enough to make a significant difference even if you taxed them 100% of income. The squeeze is always on the 'MIDDLE CLASS" and that class is huge in the US. So when that Obama twit rails about taxing the "rich" more you know the rest of us will get hit with higher taxes too. Other than the 47% who DO NOT pay income tax of course.
In the name of shared sacrifice, it’s time to impose a tax on the $7 billion in box office receipts that Hollywood generates.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago