That's right! America has quite a few really wealthy people compared to many other countries, but not enough to make a significant difference even if you taxed them 100% of income. The squeeze is always on the 'MIDDLE CLASS" and that class is huge in the US. So when that Obama twit rails about taxing the "rich" more you know the rest of us will get hit with higher taxes too. Other than the 47% who DO NOT pay income tax of course.
In the name of shared sacrifice, it’s time to impose a tax on the $7 billion in box office receipts that Hollywood generates.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago