President Dwight D. Eisenhower commuted his sentence to life imprisonment. Those who shriek "treason!" at every perceived offense usually have not one clue what the crime actually means under U.S. law. We who are charged with investigating national security crimes like treason and spying get really teed off at such people. They're not helping.
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 42 mins ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Dempsey continues to frustrate Obama with admission some Arab allies fund ISIS Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Coercive fines, national security, and the Death Star Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- McCain to Rand Paul: Have you ever been to Syria and met with ISIS like I have? Allahpundit 4 hours ago