That is just the attitude that I saw many times and I taught on the outskirts of Atlanta also. I did grade homework, but did not count it as much as classwork, because the parents often did the work. That's alright if the student is there learning, but the student should not be given as much credit when he has not done the work. The real test is if the student can do the work in class with little help. Only when parents and teachers are working together for the benefit of the student is there real progress.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014