There are always about half the parents who insist their children do their work in school and their homework. They help them at home and make sure they study for tests. About a fourth work with their kids some of the time, but are not consistent. About a fourth of them make excuses for their kids, never check to see that their child is learning or is doing the work, and are the first to blame the teacher if their child gets a bad grade. Some of these parents admit that their kids have a temper tantrum or lie to them about whether they have done their work and they have no idea about what to do about it. Some of these go all year and never come for a conference, and refuse to meet with the teacher about their child's problems.
- Where in the world is former congressman Walter Fauntroy? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Was Hillary running a secret intel network? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- If Yelp doesn’t like religious freedom laws they should stop reviewing restaurants Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Sharon Stone denies involvement in Chevron Shakedown Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Gowdy: Yep, Hillary Clinton wiped her server clean after State requested her emails Mary Katharine Ham 18 hours ago