In the school where I taught they had a similar plan. Students should not make below a C. If they do, the teacher has failed. Then they load behavior problems, students with learning difficulties, and students who refuse to do any work into certain classes and put the higher functioning and academically gifted students in one or two classes. Then they proceed to blame the teacher with the inferior class if the kids make below a C.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- NYT: Hillary conducted official State business on her private e-mail account — all of it Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Video: First TV ad against Hillary asks her the question the press won’t Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- CPAC interview: Gregory Angelo of Log Cabin Republicans on their relations with CPAC Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Rejoice: Intelligence chief claims Americans who fought in Syria are no threat to U.S. Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: There’s a new sheriff in town, and he’s annoying Allahpundit 8 hours ago