In the school where I taught they had a similar plan. Students should not make below a C. If they do, the teacher has failed. Then they load behavior problems, students with learning difficulties, and students who refuse to do any work into certain classes and put the higher functioning and academically gifted students in one or two classes. Then they proceed to blame the teacher with the inferior class if the kids make below a C.
- White House to Senate Dems: If you oppose us on this terrible Iran deal, the GOP wins Allahpundit 51 mins ago
- How would RFRA opponents deal with the Hitler cake? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- WaPo: Even the backstory on Kerry’s climate-change brag was a lie Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- It’s a race: Martin O’Malley makes 2016 intention to challenge Hillary clear Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Another Iranian bait-and-switch? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Mandatory jury service is not an excuse for mandatory voting Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago