In the school where I taught they had a similar plan. Students should not make below a C. If they do, the teacher has failed. Then they load behavior problems, students with learning difficulties, and students who refuse to do any work into certain classes and put the higher functioning and academically gifted students in one or two classes. Then they proceed to blame the teacher with the inferior class if the kids make below a C.
- Why is MSNBC still interviewing Dorian Johnson? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Ohio could host both political conventions in 2016 Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Who will crowdsource the Lois Lerner e-mails? Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- The ultimate troll: Peter King advises Obama to invite Darren Wilson to the White House Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Kerry to Russians: Just ignore Obama Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago