In the school where I taught they had a similar plan. Students should not make below a C. If they do, the teacher has failed. Then they load behavior problems, students with learning difficulties, and students who refuse to do any work into certain classes and put the higher functioning and academically gifted students in one or two classes. Then they proceed to blame the teacher with the inferior class if the kids make below a C.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: The Ron Swanson NASCAR ad you’ve always wanted Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Let’s face it, we’re headed for a brokered GOP convention Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Obama caved on 529 taxes because … it hit too many Democrats? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Pew: Sharp racial split on whether it’s okay to publish Mohammed cartoons Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Mike Pence’s experiment in state-run media throttled to death in its crib Noah Rothman 6 hours ago