In the school where I taught they had a similar plan. Students should not make below a C. If they do, the teacher has failed. Then they load behavior problems, students with learning difficulties, and students who refuse to do any work into certain classes and put the higher functioning and academically gifted students in one or two classes. Then they proceed to blame the teacher with the inferior class if the kids make below a C.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Journalist on CNN: Hey, don’t we have a responsibility not to offend Kim Jong Un? Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Secret Service: We’re gonna need a bigger fence Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- The next Michael Brown Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Revealed: The e-mail that Jackie’s alleged rapist sent to her friends — after the attack Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- CBS poll showing health-care cost pressures increasing on Americans Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago