I think that Juan (and many other supposedly 'professional' reporters) is overlooking a very important fact: our founders didn't have a 'professional reporting class' to prop up one side or the other and that isn't what 'freedom of the press' covers. In this day and age, bloggers are exactly the kind of 'press' our founders were familiar with; they are the pamphleteers of our current age. Given the crap coverage of our NEWs by the failing National Media, I'm all for calling them 'professional' but their job title should be more closely aligned with the OLDEST profession, as it were.
- Obama aims to keep Democrats happy while he coasts to 2016 Noah Rothman 42 minutes ago
- WaPo: Is “the bear” loose … or is it an ostrich? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Federal judge to IRS: Explain these “lost” e-mails, please … under oath Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago