I don’t get it. I don’t understand how Obama can be tied in the polls with Romney when you look at all of the facts. By all rights he should be losing in a landslide. Unemployment and under employment numbers are miserable, the housing market is gasping for breath. It’s trying to inch its way back, but it takes two steps forward and one step back. Our credit rating has been downgraded twice since he took office, QE 3 just hit last week with more counterfeit money entering the system, we were attacked once again on 9/11 and the...
No, desperation is the constant reporting of skewed sampling in polls about how likeable Obama is.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 10 hours ago