1 - 7
Yeah, that was my impression, as well. But also the sort of ribbing you would do with a good friend. Or maybe it's just me...

It’s Real: GlobalChange.Gov

arik Wrote: Jun 12, 2014 8:08 PM
"the predictions have been so far off base that hurricane predictions are even less reliable than NFL draft projections." Or Obama's NCAA brackets...

Biblical Bad-Asses: Elijah

arik Wrote: Mar 23, 2014 1:07 AM
I think my favorite Old Testament story would have to be the showdown at Mt. Carmel between Elijah and the "prophets" of Ba'al. I think it would make a great short film.

The Anti-Pardon Pardon Attorney

arik Wrote: Dec 24, 2013 5:01 PM
Not that I have any respect for him, but why is there a picture of Holder above this column? He's not the attorney in question, nor did I see him mentioned in the article at all. I think the man should be impeached or even imprisoned for the things he's done in office, buut putting him at the top of the column accuses him of something he's not even involved in.

Change Your Species, Race? Why Not?

arik Wrote: Oct 07, 2013 1:35 AM
Why not, Indeed! I have gone from an old, fat, straight white guy to a svelte young black lesbian. I'm just waiting for the affirmative action dollars to roll in. Of course, I better start droppin' those terminal "g's." Gotta keep it real, or somethin'.

The Mindset of the Left: Part III

arik Wrote: Jul 05, 2013 3:46 PM
"Whole books could be filled with the unequal behavior or performances of people, or the unequal geographic settings in which whole races, nations and civilizations have developed. Yet the preconceptions of the political left march on undaunted, loudly proclaiming sinister reasons why outcomes are not equal within nations or between nations." Whole books HAVE been filled. They are our history texts. History is a long tale of Winners and Losers, two groups unequal by definition.

Will Tyranny Ever Come to America?

arik Wrote: May 08, 2013 7:32 PM
Grammar Alert: You should capitalize proper nouns such as party names. For example: democRats.
1 - 7