Hubbard's observation reminded me of my 1972 job interview...
Oh come now Walter, if it had been a liberal democrat he would have been lauded for "critical in-site" into reinvesting oppression to gain crucial standing in a Euro-centric white community.
Jon Hubbard, a Republican member of the Arkansas House of Representatives, has a book, titled "Letters to the Editor: Confessions of a Frustrated Conservative." Among its statements for which Hubbard has been criticized and disavowed by the Republican Party is, "The institution of slavery that the black race has long believed to be an abomination upon its people may actually have been a blessing in disguise. The blacks who could endure those conditions and circumstances would someday be rewarded with citizenship in the greatest nation ever established upon the face of the Earth."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago