Hubbard's observation reminded me of my 1972 job interview...
Oh come now Walter, if it had been a liberal democrat he would have been lauded for "critical in-site" into reinvesting oppression to gain crucial standing in a Euro-centric white community.
Jon Hubbard, a Republican member of the Arkansas House of Representatives, has a book, titled "Letters to the Editor: Confessions of a Frustrated Conservative." Among its statements for which Hubbard has been criticized and disavowed by the Republican Party is, "The institution of slavery that the black race has long believed to be an abomination upon its people may actually have been a blessing in disguise. The blacks who could endure those conditions and circumstances would someday be rewarded with citizenship in the greatest nation ever established upon the face of the Earth."
- Finally: Obama nominated for his first Emmy Allahpundit 18 minutes ago
- IRS employee suspended for urging taxpayers to ‘reelect President Obama’ Noah Rothman 58 minutes ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Shannon Goessling, Kurt Schlichter Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Unhinged pro-abortion protester knows little about human biology … or criminal law Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Boehner gets angry on immigration: When is Obama going to take some responsibility for something? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Conservatives and establishment GOP agree: Don’t impeach Obama Noah Rothman 2 hours ago