In response to:
There was a financial surprise in 2008. Obama had worked for acorn, which made banks make bad loans; the whole program pushed by the dems. All of this bad paper was sold by wall-street ( again, mostly dems. ) to the world financial markets which eventually ( in a few years ) caused the panic in 2008. Bush was president and repubs got the blame.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 8 hours ago