In response to:
There was a financial surprise in 2008. Obama had worked for acorn, which made banks make bad loans; the whole program pushed by the dems. All of this bad paper was sold by wall-street ( again, mostly dems. ) to the world financial markets which eventually ( in a few years ) caused the panic in 2008. Bush was president and repubs got the blame.
- US ponders military intervention in Syria as well as Iraq Ed Morrissey 58 mins ago
- Friday night document dump: Yet another “accommodation” on HHS mandate Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Teachers unions angry with Obama staff “sellouts” Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 18 hours ago