In response to:
There was a financial surprise in 2008. Obama had worked for acorn, which made banks make bad loans; the whole program pushed by the dems. All of this bad paper was sold by wall-street ( again, mostly dems. ) to the world financial markets which eventually ( in a few years ) caused the panic in 2008. Bush was president and repubs got the blame.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 8 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 9 hours ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago