In response to:
The only thing S.P. has done wrong is her continued support of J. McCain ( who is not a maverick, except when stabbing conservatives in the back). I thought her statement of seeing Russia from Alaska showed she had a broader world view, as she has displayed wisdom way above most politicians in many of her speeches. She has displayed a superior leadership ( oil companies ) and intellect compared to H. Clinton and any other dems running for Pres. Until the republicans start running people who will challenge the dem candidates in debates every time they lie ( Obama-Benghazi -2012 debates ), the dems. will stay in power. S.P. is one of these people who will certainly do so. ( M. Romney is a great guy, should have been Pres; no killer instinct ).
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 12 hours ago