In response to:
The only thing S.P. has done wrong is her continued support of J. McCain ( who is not a maverick, except when stabbing conservatives in the back). I thought her statement of seeing Russia from Alaska showed she had a broader world view, as she has displayed wisdom way above most politicians in many of her speeches. She has displayed a superior leadership ( oil companies ) and intellect compared to H. Clinton and any other dems running for Pres. Until the republicans start running people who will challenge the dem candidates in debates every time they lie ( Obama-Benghazi -2012 debates ), the dems. will stay in power. S.P. is one of these people who will certainly do so. ( M. Romney is a great guy, should have been Pres; no killer instinct ).
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 14 hours ago