In response to:
Great column. You need to advise the repub. party on strategy. Since the dems. do not shy away from lying, and the media is useless to honesty, the only way to defeat them is to constantly tell the truth. Conservative repubs. use logic and facts, but dems. use mostly emotional arguments that are often wrong. I would believe that at least 55% of the voting public would agree with conservatives if they would constantly stick to the truth. A big problem for the party is when the rinos side with the dems for apparently no rational reason. On big issues ( gun control, immigration, spending ) to do what the rinos do just muddies the message that the conservatives are trying to make. As the author has pointed out, with every scandal O just moves on in a few days with the cooperation of the media. The only way for the repubs to win is to not back down from talking about the admin's failures.
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 40 mins ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago