In response to:
Great column. You need to advise the repub. party on strategy. Since the dems. do not shy away from lying, and the media is useless to honesty, the only way to defeat them is to constantly tell the truth. Conservative repubs. use logic and facts, but dems. use mostly emotional arguments that are often wrong. I would believe that at least 55% of the voting public would agree with conservatives if they would constantly stick to the truth. A big problem for the party is when the rinos side with the dems for apparently no rational reason. On big issues ( gun control, immigration, spending ) to do what the rinos do just muddies the message that the conservatives are trying to make. As the author has pointed out, with every scandal O just moves on in a few days with the cooperation of the media. The only way for the repubs to win is to not back down from talking about the admin's failures.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014