Rove's big money spending last year, which was similarly designed to help only Establishment candidates, especially if they had defeated a real conservative in the primary, was notoriously unsuccessful. Of the 31 races that Rove aired TV ads, Republicans won only...
Today's grand old party is just that.......old. A bunch of old rich dinosaurs who talk the talk but don't walk the walk. Not only do they cave to lobbyists and the democrats, they're a bunch of antiquated social engineers. How about keeping our taxes as low as possible and then stay out of my business. If they can't uphold the constitution then it's time for a third party.
Karl Rove has declared war on grassroots conservatives and Tea Parties. Rove, who had the richest super PAC in 2012 (American Crossroads, which reportedly spent $300 million in the 2012 election cycle), has started a new fund called Conservative Victory Project to spend big bucks in the 2014 Republican primaries to defeat Republican candidates not approved by the Establishment.
- Hannity: Bundy’s comments on race are beyond repugnant to me Allahpundit 10 minutes ago
- Should the GOP push to lower the drinking age to 18? Allahpundit 50 minutes ago
- Harry Reid: I call on Republican leaders to denounce this hateful racist Bundy Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: Oregon is about to give up on its ObamaCare exchange Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Captain Kirk: Give Hillary the conn Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Dumb new controversy: Should the 9/11 Museum mention jihad? Allahpundit 3 hours ago