A few days after the election of 2012 the very talented Michael Ramirez published a political cartoon that perhaps conveyed a more profound meaning than he anticipated. He depicted a pair of hands extending from star-studded sleeves (presumably from a mendicant Uncle Sam), which were held in supplication, as though waiting for a handout or petitioning voters to relinquish more of their earnings to the federal government. There’s another way of interpreting this image, however; the hands appeared not only pathetic and a bit contemptible, but also aged and withered, as though belonging to an old man. In which case,...
You are the cut-and-paste king all right. And your silly diatribe is completely in error. Go away.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria; Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 12 hours ago