A few days after the election of 2012 the very talented Michael Ramirez published a political cartoon that perhaps conveyed a more profound meaning than he anticipated. He depicted a pair of hands extending from star-studded sleeves (presumably from a mendicant Uncle Sam), which were held in supplication, as though waiting for a handout or petitioning voters to relinquish more of their earnings to the federal government. There’s another way of interpreting this image, however; the hands appeared not only pathetic and a bit contemptible, but also aged and withered, as though belonging to an old man. In which case,...
You are the cut-and-paste king all right. And your silly diatribe is completely in error. Go away.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 9 hours ago