A few days after the election of 2012 the very talented Michael Ramirez published a political cartoon that perhaps conveyed a more profound meaning than he anticipated. He depicted a pair of hands extending from star-studded sleeves (presumably from a mendicant Uncle Sam), which were held in supplication, as though waiting for a handout or petitioning voters to relinquish more of their earnings to the federal government. There’s another way of interpreting this image, however; the hands appeared not only pathetic and a bit contemptible, but also aged and withered, as though belonging to an old man. In which case,...
You are the cut-and-paste king all right. And your silly diatribe is completely in error. Go away.
- Video: Hatchet-wielding attacker has “Islamic extremist leanings” Ed Morrissey 22 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Canada’s Sergeant at Arms gets standing ovation after shooting terrorist while wearing tails Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Poll: Republican gubernatorial candidate up two points in…Illinois? Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Breaking: New Ebola case in NYC Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Obama: Hey Georgia, do me a solid and elect Michelle Nunn Guy Benson 11 hours ago