Florida's legal argument against Obamacare rested specifically on the Medicaid expansion, arguing that the federal government's threat to withhold all federal funding if a state did not participate in the expansion was an unlawful condition of the law. Governor Scott and Flordia won their case against the...
Obama makes me gag. Frankly, so do dimwits like you. While you morons can jump up and down with Rick Scott (and I live in Florida, so I am well acquainted with him) and sing-song that the federal government is going to pay 100% of the cost -- who in blazes do you think the federal government is? The federal government HAS no money, dimwit. The federal government's money is MY money -- and I don't want to spend it for universal healthcare for a bunk of lazy, do-nothing on-the-dole dimwits like you, honeycakes. So -- go play in traffic. Do us a favor.
Florida Governor Rick Scott today announced that he'd be participating in the federal expansion of Medicaid that was included in Obamacare. Rick Scott's administration was one of the original states to sue the Obama Administration in the wake of Obamacare, arguing that key provisions of the law were unconstitutional impositions on the states.
- Finally: Obama nominated for his first Emmy Allahpundit 58 minutes ago
- IRS employee suspended for urging taxpayers to ‘reelect President Obama’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Shannon Goessling, Kurt Schlichter Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Unhinged pro-abortion protester knows little about human biology … or criminal law Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Boehner gets angry on immigration: When is Obama going to take some responsibility for something? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Conservatives and establishment GOP agree: Don’t impeach Obama Noah Rothman 3 hours ago