Florida's legal argument against Obamacare rested specifically on the Medicaid expansion, arguing that the federal government's threat to withhold all federal funding if a state did not participate in the expansion was an unlawful condition of the law. Governor Scott and Flordia won their case against the...
Obama makes me gag. Frankly, so do dimwits like you. While you morons can jump up and down with Rick Scott (and I live in Florida, so I am well acquainted with him) and sing-song that the federal government is going to pay 100% of the cost -- who in blazes do you think the federal government is? The federal government HAS no money, dimwit. The federal government's money is MY money -- and I don't want to spend it for universal healthcare for a bunk of lazy, do-nothing on-the-dole dimwits like you, honeycakes. So -- go play in traffic. Do us a favor.
Florida Governor Rick Scott today announced that he'd be participating in the federal expansion of Medicaid that was included in Obamacare. Rick Scott's administration was one of the original states to sue the Obama Administration in the wake of Obamacare, arguing that key provisions of the law were unconstitutional impositions on the states.
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 40 mins ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago