Florida's legal argument against Obamacare rested specifically on the Medicaid expansion, arguing that the federal government's threat to withhold all federal funding if a state did not participate in the expansion was an unlawful condition of the law. Governor Scott and Flordia won their case against the...
Obama makes me gag. Frankly, so do dimwits like you. While you morons can jump up and down with Rick Scott (and I live in Florida, so I am well acquainted with him) and sing-song that the federal government is going to pay 100% of the cost -- who in blazes do you think the federal government is? The federal government HAS no money, dimwit. The federal government's money is MY money -- and I don't want to spend it for universal healthcare for a bunk of lazy, do-nothing on-the-dole dimwits like you, honeycakes. So -- go play in traffic. Do us a favor.
Florida Governor Rick Scott today announced that he'd be participating in the federal expansion of Medicaid that was included in Obamacare. Rick Scott's administration was one of the original states to sue the Obama Administration in the wake of Obamacare, arguing that key provisions of the law were unconstitutional impositions on the states.
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 13 minutes ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago