Florida's legal argument against Obamacare rested specifically on the Medicaid expansion, arguing that the federal government's threat to withhold all federal funding if a state did not participate in the expansion was an unlawful condition of the law. Governor Scott and Flordia won their case against the...
Obama makes me gag. Frankly, so do dimwits like you. While you morons can jump up and down with Rick Scott (and I live in Florida, so I am well acquainted with him) and sing-song that the federal government is going to pay 100% of the cost -- who in blazes do you think the federal government is? The federal government HAS no money, dimwit. The federal government's money is MY money -- and I don't want to spend it for universal healthcare for a bunk of lazy, do-nothing on-the-dole dimwits like you, honeycakes. So -- go play in traffic. Do us a favor.
Florida Governor Rick Scott today announced that he'd be participating in the federal expansion of Medicaid that was included in Obamacare. Rick Scott's administration was one of the original states to sue the Obama Administration in the wake of Obamacare, arguing that key provisions of the law were unconstitutional impositions on the states.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 19 hours ago