In response to:
McCain and Graham may have represented the GOP appropriately three or four decades ago, but times have changed, and recent times have changed tremendously. This go-along-get-along mentality fails to win elections for Republicans. It only makes Democrats laugh at the party even more. When a Republican senator builds a public argument based on the Constitution -- and is decried and belittled by senior (and ancient and irrelevant) members of his own party, you know -- something MUST change and soon.
- Ukraine rebel leader: Yeah, we had a BUK system — and sent it back to Russia Ed Morrissey 38 minutes ago
- Did Cuomo obstruct his own anti-corruption crusade? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Planned Parenthood teen sex education: You could get tied to a tree … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Paul Ryan, 2016? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Obama: I don’t watch the news because I usually already know the stuff they’re reporting Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Perdue grabs surprise runoff victory over Kingston in Georgia Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago