The only problem with this stance is that it contradicts all reports that are coming out of Libya and statements made by Libya's own president. Whether this is out of political expediency or an Obama Administration's inability to get on the same page...
Please, God. Help us get this man out of office. This is our country's only hope. For those who love this country, please look away from Obama...don't even look into his eyes. Just turn away from him.
Obama Admin Official Contradicts Libyan Accounts of Attack On Sunday, U.S. ambassador to the U.N. Susan Rice continued to support the Obama Administration's story that the Libyan attacks on the U.S. consulate in Libya that resulted in the death of an ambassador were the result of spontaneous action by rioters rather than a planned and coordinated attack.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 22 minutes ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 3 hours ago