Mr. Connor, you are a knight in shining armor. This issue must be front page news every day until some action is taken to protect these helpless little people, which will necessarily include educating their mothers about the harm abortions do to their own bodies which includes death, as the case recently of a young woman who bled to death because the abortionist did not call for help for 5 hrs after aborting her baby. Her mother's sueing them, which won't help her daughter or her grandchild.Having been simply back page news keeps these things from educating the public. Killing is not health care. Discussing abortion on the front page often is health care for our nation since "choice" means killing a living human being to some.
In the three days of "speechifying" that constituted the 2012 Republican National Convention, precious little time or rhetoric was devoted to the topic of abortion. While Messrs Romney and Ryan (along with notable speakers including Condoleezza Rice and Marco Rubio) delivered rousing speeches certain to ignite the conservative base, the American people heard little from Republicans about the death toll of the unborn in America – a staggering number which tops 50 million and continues to climb. Instead, the focus of Republicans this election cycle is on jobs, the economy, and the debt/deficit debacle. It is on these...
- Demands grow to end secrecy – and robbery – at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Jazz Shaw 52 mins ago
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 16 hours ago