Mr. Connor, you are a knight in shining armor. This issue must be front page news every day until some action is taken to protect these helpless little people, which will necessarily include educating their mothers about the harm abortions do to their own bodies which includes death, as the case recently of a young woman who bled to death because the abortionist did not call for help for 5 hrs after aborting her baby. Her mother's sueing them, which won't help her daughter or her grandchild.Having been simply back page news keeps these things from educating the public. Killing is not health care. Discussing abortion on the front page often is health care for our nation since "choice" means killing a living human being to some.
In the three days of "speechifying" that constituted the 2012 Republican National Convention, precious little time or rhetoric was devoted to the topic of abortion. While Messrs Romney and Ryan (along with notable speakers including Condoleezza Rice and Marco Rubio) delivered rousing speeches certain to ignite the conservative base, the American people heard little from Republicans about the death toll of the unborn in America – a staggering number which tops 50 million and continues to climb. Instead, the focus of Republicans this election cycle is on jobs, the economy, and the debt/deficit debacle. It is on these...
- Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq Noah Rothman 23 minutes ago
- Germany expels US embassy official over spying row Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Obama’s pathetic border crisis blame shifting Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Israel escalates offensive in Gaza, Hamas rocket commander killed Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air interview with Marco Rubio on border crisis, Hobby Lobby Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago