The reality is that conservative means those who conserve the principles upon which this nation was founded, namely to uphold the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness as the framers intended. Conservative women are pro-life. through and through and there are more and more of them every day. Look at pro-life sites, learn about those who came over from working at abortion clinics and those who had abortions, and others who have come to the truth in their own way. God teaches us through our own experiences and soon we will outlaw abortion.
In the three days of "speechifying" that constituted the 2012 Republican National Convention, precious little time or rhetoric was devoted to the topic of abortion. While Messrs Romney and Ryan (along with notable speakers including Condoleezza Rice and Marco Rubio) delivered rousing speeches certain to ignite the conservative base, the American people heard little from Republicans about the death toll of the unborn in America – a staggering number which tops 50 million and continues to climb. Instead, the focus of Republicans this election cycle is on jobs, the economy, and the debt/deficit debacle. It is on these...
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 54 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 15 hours ago