As a Christian, it can be difficult to reconcile all the evil that happens in the world with an all knowing, all powerful loving God who could stop it if He wants, but chooses not to do so. If our hearts break for the innocent children who were senselessly murdered at Sandy Hook Elementary, how can a God who loves us not feel the same way? If any of us had known what Adam Lanza was going to do, we would have done anything in our power to stop him, so why didn't God? All too often we tend to quote...
What do you mean by "improve"? Christians have improved the lives of humanity since time one. Christians built hospitals and schools. They invented marvelous things to make life better for mankind. They work hard. They love and help those who cannot work. They thank God for the bountiful blessings He showers on them and their families. They worship God and seek ways to be better at returning His love. Christians are the least passive people on earth. They die for love of God and neighbor. Jaxxie, you need to look at who you describe as Christian. You are mistaken.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago