As a Christian, it can be difficult to reconcile all the evil that happens in the world with an all knowing, all powerful loving God who could stop it if He wants, but chooses not to do so. If our hearts break for the innocent children who were senselessly murdered at Sandy Hook Elementary, how can a God who loves us not feel the same way? If any of us had known what Adam Lanza was going to do, we would have done anything in our power to stop him, so why didn't God? All too often we tend to quote...
What do you mean by "improve"? Christians have improved the lives of humanity since time one. Christians built hospitals and schools. They invented marvelous things to make life better for mankind. They work hard. They love and help those who cannot work. They thank God for the bountiful blessings He showers on them and their families. They worship God and seek ways to be better at returning His love. Christians are the least passive people on earth. They die for love of God and neighbor. Jaxxie, you need to look at who you describe as Christian. You are mistaken.
- Poll: Republican voters back immigration reform? Noah Rothman 34 minutes ago
- LeBron James becomes first person ever to leave Miami for Cleveland voluntarily Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Contemptible corporate cowardice Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Gallup’s clickbait: Obama’s still pretty popular among … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Why aren’t Boehner and the House suing Obama over immigration? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- New Economist/YouGov poll shows Hobby Lobby impact on Supreme Court approval Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago