As a Christian, it can be difficult to reconcile all the evil that happens in the world with an all knowing, all powerful loving God who could stop it if He wants, but chooses not to do so. If our hearts break for the innocent children who were senselessly murdered at Sandy Hook Elementary, how can a God who loves us not feel the same way? If any of us had known what Adam Lanza was going to do, we would have done anything in our power to stop him, so why didn't God? All too often we tend to quote...
What do you mean "work"? The most important work on earth is to protect the innocent unborn babies being killed because someone thinks they are not necessary in their world. The important work on earth includes lifting up our brother who has fallen, has no hope, nothing. That happens to be God's work, to love our neighbor as God has taught us to. To know God is to come to the fullness of the truth. The fullness of truth brings joy to all people. And the reward for welcoming Jesus, who is God, is life everlasting where the souce of that joy is. And there are devils. They don't want anyone to be truly happy, they hate you and will destroy you and anyone else they can convince that God does not exist. God loves you Batjack21.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 mins ago
- Brave cat jumps from fiery collapsing building, saves no one but himself Mary Katharine Ham 53 mins ago
- D.C. cabs companies blame ride-sharing for loss of revenue Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Pew poll: Majority of Republicans think GOP isn’t doing a good job on spending, immigration, and gay marriage Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Ruth Bader Ginsberg to liberals: You really think Obama can replace me? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Building blocks of the GOP Senate majority coming together Noah Rothman 3 hours ago