As a Christian, it can be difficult to reconcile all the evil that happens in the world with an all knowing, all powerful loving God who could stop it if He wants, but chooses not to do so. If our hearts break for the innocent children who were senselessly murdered at Sandy Hook Elementary, how can a God who loves us not feel the same way? If any of us had known what Adam Lanza was going to do, we would have done anything in our power to stop him, so why didn't God? All too often we tend to quote...
What do you mean "work"? The most important work on earth is to protect the innocent unborn babies being killed because someone thinks they are not necessary in their world. The important work on earth includes lifting up our brother who has fallen, has no hope, nothing. That happens to be God's work, to love our neighbor as God has taught us to. To know God is to come to the fullness of the truth. The fullness of truth brings joy to all people. And the reward for welcoming Jesus, who is God, is life everlasting where the souce of that joy is. And there are devils. They don't want anyone to be truly happy, they hate you and will destroy you and anyone else they can convince that God does not exist. God loves you Batjack21.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago