Consider the disconnects: California's combined income and sales taxes are among the nation's highest, but the state's deficit is still about $16 billion. It's estimated that more than 2,000 upper-income Californians are leaving per week to flee high taxes and costly regulations, yet California wants to raise taxes even higher; its business climate already ranks near the bottom of most surveys. Its teachers are among the highest paid on average in the nation, but its public school students consistently test near the bottom...
Wose yet, paragraph #4....were not going to borrow it to build high speed rail, Uncle Moon Beam is going to use the enviornmental based cap and trade farce called AB32 to STEAL it from Californian's while driving up every energy source, electric, gas, fossil fuel...etc to fund it. A law passed by Rino Arnie was initially only supposed to aquire funding for program self support has now turned into one big piggy bank for our legislators in Sacramento. Gross estimates calculate that by 2016 if there are no changes the cost of living in this state will rise by 25% accross the board for households based on combined increases in house energy bills, fuel costs passed to the customer..etc....
Driving across California is like going from Mississippi to Massachusetts without ever crossing a state line.
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 23 minutes ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago