What state do you live in I've attended many gun shows in N.Y. state and couldn't even touch the hand guns unless i had a hand gun permit.A nd as far as back round checks ,if you are buying from a licensed firearms dealer in N.Y. you still get a F.B.I. back round check before that gun leaves that dealers control.The only time you might buy a weapon with out a check is by private sale,and that's where most of the people who are not legal to own weapons get guns or they just steal them,like in Conn.That crazy fool in Webster N.Y. was a convicted felon making him unable to buy a weapon legally.
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago