1. It is uncertain where consent ends and force begins. Because that is largely a religious question that cannot be determined by science, it has no place...
Great article as always, Dr. Mike. And as far as people having the right to "commit crimes in safe and sterile environments," we need only look to the Federal Government. The EPA has been doing it for years, as Mark Musser reveals in "An-Eco-Fascist Gassing Experiment with Diesel Fumes at the EPA" (www.americanthinker.com/2012/10/the_ghastly_echose_of_treblinkas_diesel_fumes_at_the_epa.html).
I know it sounds outrageous, but the arguments my liberal readers make for abortion have convinced me that they are trying to legalize rape. Aside from the obvious fact that rape is a moral issue (and one can’t legislate morality), pro-abortion reasoning provides 10 additional reasons for making rape legal. I have enumerated all of them below. I have even taken the time to expand on some of the more disturbing arguments:
- CPAC interviews: The candidates Ed Morrissey 24 minutes ago
- Amazing: Leader of authoritarian gulag state unanimously “elected” with 100 percent voter turnout Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Snowden Q&A overshadowed at SXSW by … Girls Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Russian ambassador: We’re making it easier for Latvian ethnic Russians to get citizenship Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Let the primaries begin: Rand Paul, Ted Cruz battle over foreign policy Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- True Detective finale: greatest miniseries end ever? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago