1. It is uncertain where consent ends and force begins. Because that is largely a religious question that cannot be determined by science, it has no place...
Great article as always, Dr. Mike. And as far as people having the right to "commit crimes in safe and sterile environments," we need only look to the Federal Government. The EPA has been doing it for years, as Mark Musser reveals in "An-Eco-Fascist Gassing Experiment with Diesel Fumes at the EPA" (www.americanthinker.com/2012/10/the_ghastly_echose_of_treblinkas_diesel_fumes_at_the_epa.html).
I know it sounds outrageous, but the arguments my liberal readers make for abortion have convinced me that they are trying to legalize rape. Aside from the obvious fact that rape is a moral issue (and one can’t legislate morality), pro-abortion reasoning provides 10 additional reasons for making rape legal. I have enumerated all of them below. I have even taken the time to expand on some of the more disturbing arguments:
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 22 mins ago
- Video: Biggest insurer in MN pulling out of state exchange Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- House passes bill authorizing Obama to train Syria’s “moderate” rebels, with most Republicans voting yes Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- John Kerry to Code Pink: If you care about women, you should want to fight ISIS Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Poll: Republican Cory Gardner now leads Mark Udall by one in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- The dream of a Jon Huntsman independent run in 2016 is alive and well, my friends Allahpundit 3 hours ago