Here we go. The first major event of the most important month of the campaign. We'll have live reaction and analysis throughout -- both on Twitter and elsewhere on the Tipsheet. Stay tuned for a full recap and scorecard after the event ends, and feel free to share your running thoughts in the comments section during the 90-minute sparring session:
Why would you do that? He uses the "feel sorry for me and my comrades" approach to power. Have you never been forced to endure a family member or put up with a co-worker that puts more effort into whining and complaining about life's "inequities" or how bad they feel at that given moment than they are about getting themselves out their "situation?" I have a large sign in my wood shop that says, "NO WHINING." Karl Marx did the same, but he had a free education at the expense of Frederick Engels. Please don't feel sorry for "utopians." If you expose a weakness, they'll crush you in the name of "equality;" (i.e. we'll steal what you've worked for).
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 5 hours ago