I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
you do realise that those chrisitans believed very differently from today's christians right? they where bascially catholics with less gold and pointy hats, they believed that you had to do good deeds to go to heaven, and that their bishops had magic powers to forgive sins.. and they also went out of their way to get perscuted, like in an inciedent in 113 Ad where a mob of Christians insulted the emperor and the god Jupiter on purpose to get arrested and martyred in Asia province of the Roman Empire...but the pro-consul to deny them their fun just told them there was plenty of rope to hang themselves and plenty of cliffs to jump off of
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- Everything has changed after the execution of James Foley by ISIS Noah Rothman 49 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Poll: 82% think it should be illegal to let your nine-year-old play at the park unsupervised Allahpundit 13 hours ago