I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
you do realise that those chrisitans believed very differently from today's christians right? they where bascially catholics with less gold and pointy hats, they believed that you had to do good deeds to go to heaven, and that their bishops had magic powers to forgive sins.. and they also went out of their way to get perscuted, like in an inciedent in 113 Ad where a mob of Christians insulted the emperor and the god Jupiter on purpose to get arrested and martyred in Asia province of the Roman Empire...but the pro-consul to deny them their fun just told them there was plenty of rope to hang themselves and plenty of cliffs to jump off of
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 6 hours ago