The United Nations has been debating an arms trade treaty for nearly a decade now. Though the treaty is ostensibly focused on military arms, it has long been clear that the majority of U.N. delegates...
In response to:
for one thing, mittens is pro-NDAA. i don't want to live in an authoritarian police state without my 4th amendment rights. i refuse to vote for any candidate who is has not convinced me that that he is genuinely pro-life. i will not vote for the author of obama-romneycare. i will not vote for a candidate who has a history of being anti-2nd amendment. should i continue ???
Last time I checked, Americans were responsible for making our own laws. We do not invite foreign nations to have a say in how we govern ourselves within our own borders. Yet if you follow what's been going on with the United Nations this year, you know that the USA came perilously close to having other countries dictate our gun laws. And the fight isn't over yet.
- YouGov poll: Majority thinks it’s unfair to criticize presidents for playing golf Allahpundit 17 mins ago
- Video: “I suddenly remember how good the American people are …” Ed Morrissey 57 mins ago
- Jubilation: Israel and Syria trade fire as Islamists seize territory along tense border Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Putin is invading Ukraine, and he is winning Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Obama’s new power grab: A climate change treaty without Senate ratification Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Two legal guests tell CNN their Brown shooting audio might be a hoax Noah Rothman 3 hours ago