what did i not keep up with?? there is no "obamacare" that is distinct from romneycare, and romney himself admits that he is proud to take credit for it. most recently romney said he likes many parts of obama-romneycare and will keep them. he also said that he will replace obama's version of "healthcare reform" with his own version. try to keep up.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 12 hours ago