President Obama just wrapped up his press conference with Vice President Joe Biden announcing a new gun control task force. Obama said although "no law will prevent every senseless act," the country cannot sit back and do nothing in the wake of the tragedy in Sandy Hook last week. The President said he will be taking gun control proposals collected by Biden until January. In the new Congress, he vowed to use all the powers of his office to put chosen proposals into place. Obama said he needed the help of Congress on this issue, but rumors in Washington point...
In response to:
I hope all you gun loving democrats get everything you asked for. I hope when your guns are takened from your hand or face jail time you do what you were taught and be a good house dog, while there are those that will never see the inside of a cell. Only from my cold dead fingers will my empty 44mag will you take. The reason why this country hasn't fallen, is because there are those who use self reliance instead of an unauthorized army in citizens' homes and property, I rather have died a death than to be a slave for a 1000 life times to any dictator.
- Minnesota to outsource ObamaCare exchange management to private sector Ed Morrissey 38 minutes ago
- Kansas Dems reportedly trying to recruit … Kathleen Sebelius for Senate Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Lerner, DoJ discussed criminal prosecution of tax-exempt applicants Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Ukrainian forces advancing in east as showdown nears Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Detroit cuts deal with retired first responders on pensions Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Did we miss the al-Qaeda convention? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago