Since Barack Obama's re-election, hundreds...
More realistic is excercising the 10th amendment and nullify many of the overreaching federal laws. It is already happening with gun laws, marijuana and not being tried with Obamacare. We can then choose to live in the free states or the ones dominated by federal government at our own choosing. Sounds like a good plan to me.
For decades, it has been obvious that there are irreconcilable differences between Americans who want to control the lives of others and those who wish to be left alone. Which is the more peaceful solution: Americans using the brute force of government to beat liberty-minded people into submission or simply parting company? In a marriage, where vows are ignored and broken, divorce is the most peaceful solution. Similarly, our constitutional and human rights have been increasingly violated by a government instituted to protect them. Americans who support constitutional abrogation have no intention of mending their ways.
- MSNBC: Say, that Hillary Clinton book tour was a big mistake, huh? Ed Morrissey 33 minutes ago
- Never the commander-in-chief Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Kerry lands in Cairo as Hamas, Israel refuse cease fire Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- IRS: Hey, maybe we do have our e-mail backups Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Again: Exactly which elite, liberal institution does have to live up to the Left’s values? Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago