In response to:
We are suffering the damage from the original new deal, subsidies, SS system that was not financially sound from the day it was signed into law, increased concentration of power at the federal level. Or as the title of the Burton Folson book suggests "Raw Deal" to be followed by the damage of LBJ's "Fair Deal" to be followed by Obama's policies which will be ultimately named the financiallly ruinous deal.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 9 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 10 hours ago