In response to:
We are suffering the damage from the original new deal, subsidies, SS system that was not financially sound from the day it was signed into law, increased concentration of power at the federal level. Or as the title of the Burton Folson book suggests "Raw Deal" to be followed by the damage of LBJ's "Fair Deal" to be followed by Obama's policies which will be ultimately named the financiallly ruinous deal.
- Everything has changed after the execution of James Foley by ISIS Noah Rothman 51 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Poll: 82% think it should be illegal to let your nine-year-old play at the park unsupervised Allahpundit 13 hours ago