In response to:
We are suffering the damage from the original new deal, subsidies, SS system that was not financially sound from the day it was signed into law, increased concentration of power at the federal level. Or as the title of the Burton Folson book suggests "Raw Deal" to be followed by the damage of LBJ's "Fair Deal" to be followed by Obama's policies which will be ultimately named the financiallly ruinous deal.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 5 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 6 hours ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago