In response to:
We are suffering the damage from the original new deal, subsidies, SS system that was not financially sound from the day it was signed into law, increased concentration of power at the federal level. Or as the title of the Burton Folson book suggests "Raw Deal" to be followed by the damage of LBJ's "Fair Deal" to be followed by Obama's policies which will be ultimately named the financiallly ruinous deal.
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 42 mins ago
- Oh my: Cory Gardner 46, Mark Udall 39 in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Conservative Jeb Hensarling: The GOP agenda next year should include a “vibrant” guest-worker program for low-skilled workers Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Meanwhile in Israel, Hamas claims responsibility for attack in Jerusalem Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Reuters: Suspect in Ottawa attack identified, was a Canadian convert to Islam Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- New James O’Keefe video: Lefty organizers in Colorado wouldn’t support voter fraud on Mark Udall’s behalf, would they? Allahpundit 3 hours ago