In response to:
We are suffering the damage from the original new deal, subsidies, SS system that was not financially sound from the day it was signed into law, increased concentration of power at the federal level. Or as the title of the Burton Folson book suggests "Raw Deal" to be followed by the damage of LBJ's "Fair Deal" to be followed by Obama's policies which will be ultimately named the financiallly ruinous deal.
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 34 minutes ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 2 hours ago
- Super-sized: Man loses 56 lbs eating nothing but McDonald’s Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Uh oh: Reports claim Ukrainian air force base in Sevastopol has been stormed by pro-Russian forces Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- McCain: I want Ted Cruz to apologize to Bob Dole Allahpundit 4 hours ago