In response to:
This applies equally to Greece, Spain, the US and nearly every other country. Unless a different sort of people, who are actually concerned about freedom and prosperity in their nation, rather than their personal power, position and wealth, gain control of governments, we are all on a downhill slide to tyranny, poverty and financial disaster. Most of the present "leadership" around the world are too stupid to recognize that there is a problem, or that the structures of government they have created are the problem and few of the ones that do would undermine their own and their party's power, to deal with it.
- Hamas executes “collaborators” as Israeli air strikes target leadership Ed Morrissey 39 mins ago
- White House: That round of golf after the Foley video was released doesn’t show the depth of Obama’s grief Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Poll: As Scott Brown pounds on immigration, NH Senate race closes to statistical tie Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Conservative columnists agree: Go to war in Iraq and Syria, don’t occupy them Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Hagel: ISIS beyond “just a terrorist group … imminent threat” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Want to go blind with rage? Read this letter from ISIS to the Foley family Noah Rothman 3 hours ago