In response to:
This applies equally to Greece, Spain, the US and nearly every other country. Unless a different sort of people, who are actually concerned about freedom and prosperity in their nation, rather than their personal power, position and wealth, gain control of governments, we are all on a downhill slide to tyranny, poverty and financial disaster. Most of the present "leadership" around the world are too stupid to recognize that there is a problem, or that the structures of government they have created are the problem and few of the ones that do would undermine their own and their party's power, to deal with it.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014