In response to:
This applies equally to Greece, Spain, the US and nearly every other country. Unless a different sort of people, who are actually concerned about freedom and prosperity in their nation, rather than their personal power, position and wealth, gain control of governments, we are all on a downhill slide to tyranny, poverty and financial disaster. Most of the present "leadership" around the world are too stupid to recognize that there is a problem, or that the structures of government they have created are the problem and few of the ones that do would undermine their own and their party's power, to deal with it.
- Great news: 36% of Americans can name all three branches of government Allahpundit 42 mins ago
- US Navy spying on private citizens? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Senate’s possible 2016 hopefuls gambling that ISIS war will be unpopular soon Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Biden to women’s conference: I miss Republicans like Bob Packwood Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Bob Beckel: Get ready for an October surprise, Republicans Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Cardinals clash over divorce, communion ahead of Vatican synod Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago