In response to:
This applies equally to Greece, Spain, the US and nearly every other country. Unless a different sort of people, who are actually concerned about freedom and prosperity in their nation, rather than their personal power, position and wealth, gain control of governments, we are all on a downhill slide to tyranny, poverty and financial disaster. Most of the present "leadership" around the world are too stupid to recognize that there is a problem, or that the structures of government they have created are the problem and few of the ones that do would undermine their own and their party's power, to deal with it.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 15 hours ago