I, like many Christians, watched in disbelief this past September at the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, North Carolina as the delegates not only voted once, but three times, to deny the reinstatement of God into their platform. Just minutes later, Mark Alen Siegel, Chairman of the Palm Beach Democratic Party and nine time State Senator from NY made the hideous statement that, “ The worst possible allies for the Jewish state are the fundamentalist Christians who want Jews to die and convert so they can bring on the second coming of their Lord.” Almost immediately, thanks to the power of...
It's already crowed and this nation is under God's judgment, so don't be looking for it to get better. It won't. Trib is around the corner. Get right with God, repent, pray and fast for the Lord's return.
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago