Just days before Christmas, the Journal News out of New York published a story headlined, "Where are the gun permits in your neighborhood?" The Journal News thought it was important to publish the names and addresses of every gun permit holder in Westchester and Rockland counties in the name of public safety and the public's right to know. Turns out, they accomplished the opposite by treating lawful gun permit holders like convicted sex offenders. The story received national attention and put gun permit holders and their non-holding neighbors at risk. Ex-convicts said the Journal News story was a...
Do you know anything about what you are talking about??? I doubt it! What the NRA wants is to force ALL STATES to report to the NCIC with stats about those that are deemed mentally ill. Currently all states DO NOT report all of those stats. That is not the NRA's fault, that is the FEDS Fault for not requiring it of all states. I notice you don't state if he acquired the firearm legally or was it stolen and possessed illegally. Does his state of residence report fully to the NCIC for the NICS Check? You don't have your facts in line at all! PITIFUL! Do you think that maybe that is why she is an EX-WIFE!!!! But then, with your warped thought pattern, I can see where you come up with your BS!
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 53 minutes ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 16 hours ago