As Guy touched on yesterday, President Obama is a radical when it comes to abortion. Not only is he "pro-choice," but he is a supporter of late term abortion. The left, led by DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz, are constantly screaming about their right to "choose" while painting pro-lifers as somehow out of the mainstream. The majority of Americans are pro-life. In fact, the majority of American's believe abortion should be banned in all circumstances outside of rape, incest and a threat to the health of the mother. When the left is labeling pro-lifers as "extremists," they're distracting...
BHO's opinion on murdering a baby reminds me of the paper published in an ethics journal not too long ago and suggests a dangerous trend of a death cult currently taking hold among the Democratic party with its leader in WH today: http://jme.bmj.com/content/early/2012/03/01/medethics-2011-100411.full One either supports life, liberty, love and success.... or death, slavery, envy and failure... killing fetuses/babies, not caring about debt now and for future, insisting that those who have more than you get punished, and refusing to work for what you want (earning, instead of asking) is what the Democrats are today.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 6 hours ago