In response to:
Chris, I'm sure Governor Jindal would admire your sentiment towards him. I agree with you that he is a good governor, but he is not a Natural Born American citizen. Gov. Jindal is native to Louisiana, but neither of his parents were American citizens at the time of his birth. He is even less legitimate than Obama. He's a good man and I hope he remains a good servant to the citizens of Louisiana, but he can never ever be the President of the United States of America. p.s. Bye the way, the same is true to Senator Marco Rubio of Florida.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 10 hours ago