In response to:
Chris, I'm sure Governor Jindal would admire your sentiment towards him. I agree with you that he is a good governor, but he is not a Natural Born American citizen. Gov. Jindal is native to Louisiana, but neither of his parents were American citizens at the time of his birth. He is even less legitimate than Obama. He's a good man and I hope he remains a good servant to the citizens of Louisiana, but he can never ever be the President of the United States of America. p.s. Bye the way, the same is true to Senator Marco Rubio of Florida.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 13 hours ago