Hey, Coburn, you vote to fund ACA, you own it, buddy! Every single Republican in the Senate including you ran against ACA. However, by not voting to defund it, you will be reneging your promise to the people of Oklahoma. You see folks, Coburn's not up for re-election. He's "retiring." So it's basically to @#$@* with his Oklahoma constituents and the American people. Wonder what Coburn will do when he leaves the Senate? Let's see, a cushy job doing whaaaaaat? Enquiring minds wanna know.
- Huckabee getting serious about a 2016 bid? Ed Morrissey 32 minutes ago
- Gallup: Senate may be #Up4Climate, but … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Charlie Rangel: The explosion today in Harlem is “our community’s 9/11″ Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Farmers, industry getting pretty nervous about the EPA’s incoming water regs Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Brennan: We wouldn’t do a “tremendous” amount of spying, hacking, and monitoring of Congress Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- WaPo: Hillary adviser raised funds illegally for 2008 shadow campaign? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago