Florida Rep. Allen West (R) raised $1.8 million in the first quarter of 2012, according to documents filed Monday with the Federal Election Commission.
“The fact that 97 percent of our contributions came from individual contributors, instead of Washington lobbyists and special interests, is a sign Americans want a strong constitutional conservative in the House that is willing to stand for the principles that made...
- Ukrainian President warns joint session of Congress of the ‘new Cold War’ Noah Rothman 31 mins ago
- Open thread: Will Scotland declare independence? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Syrian rebels openly admit: We’re going to use America’s money to fight Assad, not just ISIS Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- VA: Actually, those secret wait lists did have something to do with the deaths Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Alexandra Jaffe, Eliana Johnson Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Politics of man who sought to firebomb black congressman’s office won’t surprise you Noah Rothman 3 hours ago