That was a long time ago. As I said, there are two different Hatches just like Lugar. The Hatch after 1992 is far from the one before 1992 , he suddenly tilted or lurched to the left about that time. In a similar way, Lugar was more staunchly conservative until the late seventies. After that he changed and was more 'bipartisan' and apt to compromise, otherwise known as RINO!!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Poll: 82% think it should be illegal to let your nine-year-old play at the park unsupervised Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- “Heads up high”: The Cumberland Little League consolation speech Allahpundit 8 hours ago