Round three: Barack Obama v. Mitt Romney. Tonight, non-stop foreign policy for 90 minutes. Enough to hold American voters' attention, even in a economy-focused election year? And in direct competition with Monday Night Football and game seven of the NLCS? We shall see, but my suspicion is that tonight can only be a game-changer if one of two things happens: (1) Romney soundly defeats Obama -- which could prove a fatal blow to the president's re-election prospects -- or (2) Romney gaffes royally, raising questions about his suitability to be Commander-in-Chief. The Republican nominee needs to show himself to...
British Intelligence MI-6 has stopped working with US CIA on informing US of any Top Secret info because Obama admin continually leaks. Same as Israel Top Intel agency.
- Provokatsiya: Russia captures NATO allied Lithuania’s ship in international waters Noah Rothman 30 mins ago
- Susan Rice: I hope everyone realizes it’s going to take “many months” to train these Syrian rebels Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The unbearable lightness of Hillary, 2016 Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Great news: 36% of Americans can name all three branches of government Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- US Navy spying on private citizens? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Senate’s possible 2016 hopefuls gambling that ISIS war will be unpopular soon Noah Rothman 3 hours ago