Round three: Barack Obama v. Mitt Romney. Tonight, non-stop foreign policy for 90 minutes. Enough to hold American voters' attention, even in a economy-focused election year? And in direct competition with Monday Night Football and game seven of the NLCS? We shall see, but my suspicion is that tonight can only be a game-changer if one of two things happens: (1) Romney soundly defeats Obama -- which could prove a fatal blow to the president's re-election prospects -- or (2) Romney gaffes royally, raising questions about his suitability to be Commander-in-Chief. The Republican nominee needs to show himself to...
British Intelligence MI-6 has stopped working with US CIA on informing US of any Top Secret info because Obama admin continually leaks. Same as Israel Top Intel agency.
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 22 minutes ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 17 hours ago