Round three: Barack Obama v. Mitt Romney. Tonight, non-stop foreign policy for 90 minutes. Enough to hold American voters' attention, even in a economy-focused election year? And in direct competition with Monday Night Football and game seven of the NLCS? We shall see, but my suspicion is that tonight can only be a game-changer if one of two things happens: (1) Romney soundly defeats Obama -- which could prove a fatal blow to the president's re-election prospects -- or (2) Romney gaffes royally, raising questions about his suitability to be Commander-in-Chief. The Republican nominee needs to show himself to...
British Intelligence MI-6 has stopped working with US CIA on informing US of any Top Secret info because Obama admin continually leaks. Same as Israel Top Intel agency.
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 31 minutes ago
- NRLC Interview: NH Senate candidate Karen Testerman Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 17:1-9 Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 18 hours ago