Crazy right winger Juan Williams was on Fox News' Happening Now yesterday to talk about his most recent op-ed in the Wall Street Journal where he argues a discussion on race should be a major component of the gun control debate. Williams, who favors an assault weapons ban, high capacity magazine ban and universal background checks, believes the real major problem of gun violence in the black community is too often ignored, calling it an "astonishing" omission. Williams also argues the only real solution to this type of violence and to change the gangster culture is to rebuild the...
In response to:
LOL, you can not ban private ownership without a new Amendent to the Constitution. You know that piece of paper, Constitution, that you liberal think is out of date.
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 56 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 16 hours ago