Last night, I joined CNBC's The Kudlow Report to discuss the recent news that 18 Senate Democrats have signed a letter urging the postponement or repeal of Obamacare's destructive medical device tax. Conservatives have warned for years that the tax would kill jobs and undermine innovation in the field, a conclusion that some Democrats have finally embraced as implementation looms. The Left has recognized this problem all along, of course, but they needed to squeeze as much on-paper revenue as possible into the Obamacare CBO score back in 2010 in order to attract those final few votes from "fiscally...
The ultra wealthy include the likes of the Clintons, Obamas, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi and a host of other Dumbo-craps. The Rebubs are NOT the only wealthy types. Additionally, it's people in this earnings bracket that PAY over 75% of the tax bill. These are the people that 0 and his ilk want to raise taxes on. The people in this bracket are not just rich, these are the "filthy rich" types who not only have the $$, but the wherwithal to just "take their ball and go home". And "home" won;t be in the US. When THAT $$ and wealth is gone, then what? Who's left to pay the enormous tax bill the Dems have wrung up? The middle class and the poor - who (right now) pay 0 in taxes. Get a clue idjit!
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago