The Bureau of Labor Statistics reported last week that the national unemployment rate rose from 8.2 to 8.3 percent in July. And yes, while the US economy did in fact add 163,000 jobs -- a significant improvement from previous months -- it’s still not enough to keep up with population growth. Perhaps it’s not surprising, then, that President Obama and his supporters are waging a fact-free, deeply divisive presidential campaign centered on character assassination and class warfare....
This issue was as trumped up as the rest of the phony issues. Do you recall the debate in which George Stephanalopolus (SP?) asked a couple of times about Romney's position on birth control. At that time they were fishing for an issue. Mitt Romney even remarked that he didn't know where that line of questioning was coming from. Know we know..........the White House! If some women want to be so gullible as to actually believe that anyone is going to push technology or women's issues back to the 1950's they are drinking the kool-aide.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Report: There’s a nasty bit of the budget deal that makes tax hikes easier to pass Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- George W. sends letter of support to Alabama kicker after Iron Bowl Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Report: Top “moderate” U.S.-backed Syrian rebel general chased out of the country by jihadis Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Rand Paul: This “backwards,” “status quo” budget plan stinks, and stinks badly. Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- RNC’s plan for 2016: Fewer debates, later primaries, and a convention in June Allahpundit 12 hours ago