Fueled by increased optimism about the economy and nation’s direction, President Barack Obama leads Mitt Romney by 5 points among likely voters and now sees his job-approval rating reaching the 50 percent threshold for the first time since March, according to a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll.
The survey – which was conducted after the two party conventions and the political firestorm over last week’s U.S. embassy attacks, but before Romney’s...
Well I guess if President Obama is going to win then there is no sense in going out to vote. We don't have to worry, we can stay home now!
- 72-Hour ceasefire in Gaza lasted just 90 minutes Noah Rothman 48 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 13 hours ago