Fueled by increased optimism about the economy and nation’s direction, President Barack Obama leads Mitt Romney by 5 points among likely voters and now sees his job-approval rating reaching the 50 percent threshold for the first time since March, according to a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll.
The survey – which was conducted after the two party conventions and the political firestorm over last week’s U.S. embassy attacks, but before Romney’s...
Well I guess if President Obama is going to win then there is no sense in going out to vote. We don't have to worry, we can stay home now!
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 44 minutes ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago