Yesterday Mitt Romney turned a previously scheduled campaign event in Ohio into a hurricane relief event. Romney asked supporters to bring canned goods and other supplies to help storm victims recover on the East Coast. He only spoke for ten minutes at the event and quickly jumped in to help load supplies. His campaign bus has been accepting hurricane relief donations since Monday in Northern Virginia. Sounds like a great idea right? Not according to MSNBC. Reporters and anchors at the far-left TV outlet were appalled at Romney's efforts to give back to the community, after all, his charity and...
In response to:
Cut-and-paste drivel posted elsewhere. Flag and ignore.
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 28 minutes ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Be of good cheer, subjects: An heir to the throne is due Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Megan McArdle goes off on suspicious Census Bureau/Obamacare methodology switch Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Chris Christie on punishing drug users: If we’re going to be pro-life, let’s be pro-life all the way Allahpundit 3 hours ago