After six years of litigation, I am pleased to report that I have finally won the right to present my case against UNC-Wilmington to a jury of my peers here in North Carolina. My case began in September of 2006 when I was denied promotion to full professor. At the time, I had multiple teaching awards and outstanding reviews from students for my teaching. I had published more peer-reviewed articles than the vast majority of my colleagues. In fact, my department had never denied promotion to full professor to anyone with as many peer reviewed publications as I had accumulated. My...
Yes, because the courts are just jammed full of lawsuits by the likes of the ACLU in the interests of conservatives...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 17 hours ago