After six years of litigation, I am pleased to report that I have finally won the right to present my case against UNC-Wilmington to a jury of my peers here in North Carolina. My case began in September of 2006 when I was denied promotion to full professor. At the time, I had multiple teaching awards and outstanding reviews from students for my teaching. I had published more peer-reviewed articles than the vast majority of my colleagues. In fact, my department had never denied promotion to full professor to anyone with as many peer reviewed publications as I had accumulated. My...
Yes, because the courts are just jammed full of lawsuits by the likes of the ACLU in the interests of conservatives...
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Dempsey continues to frustrate Obama with admission some Arab allies fund ISIS Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Coercive fines, national security, and the Death Star Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- McCain to Rand Paul: Have you ever been to Syria and met with ISIS like I have? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Sure sounds like Mike Huckabee is thinking of running for president Allahpundit 4 hours ago