It was not a fun go 'round on the Sunday morning talk circuit for Team Obama yesterday, underscored by David Axelrod's accidental de facto endorsement of Mitt Romney on Fox News. The White House likely nudged Hilary Rosen to decline a Meet the Press invite in order to help turn the page from their floundering "war on women" narrative to a Buffett Rule hypefest. Treasury Secretary Tim Geither -- last seen explaining how Obama has no solution to the gathering debt...
In response to:
How does he say that with a straight face!??
- World Jewish Congress president asks, “Who will stand up for the Christians?” Ed Morrissey 30 mins ago
- Police sources to NYT: Witnesses, forensics prove Wilson sustained an injury during his confrontation with Michael Brown Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- White House knew ISIS planned to kill James Foley Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Report: Qatar scuttled Gaza cease-fire for not having seat at Cairo table Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- White House now leaning on Eric Holder to play the role of racial healer? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- WaPo: Was Foley’s killer a former Gitmo detainee? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago