Florida Rep. Allen West (R) raised $1.8 million in the first quarter of 2012, according to documents filed Monday with the Federal Election Commission.
“The fact that 97 percent of our contributions came from individual contributors, instead of Washington lobbyists and special interests, is a sign Americans want a strong constitutional conservative in the House that is willing to stand for the principles that made...
"it does cast serious doubt about his ability to moderate his language during a presidential campaign. Needless to say – whatever happens – I don’t expect his coffers to dry up anytime soon." We don't want a MODERATE! Needless to say is right! This drivel is coming from the web editor of Town Hall? I'm sure the New York Slimes pays it's writers well, but maybe keeping that iffy fence sitting rhetoric to a minimal is a good idea unless you are trying out for David Brook's job.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 8 hours ago