As Obama stood in the White House Rose Garden and outlined the plan, Neil Munro, a reporter with a conservative website, shouted, "Why do you favor foreigners over American workers?" Based on his colleagues' reaction, one would have thought he'd thrown a shoe at the President. Reporters and...
Yes he has been an Obamination to the position of Presidency, he has divided every group he can, Christians, secular-nonsecular, educational groups, families liberal/conservative, racially, politically, economically, it has not stopped since he came in. Dare we say he is a drama queen (in his mind King,. hahaha) Here is the most interesting part. While he kisses the be hinds of B lack liberals or simply uninformed, the New B lack PAn thers that say they ha te wh ites, are they so obtuse, that they do not realize that includes ohm-bummer. I think everytime they say he is mistreated because of his color, we should say outright, say what, he is WH ite, clueless yokel, dokels. DO not continue to let him get away pretending he is only of color!
Last week, a "right-wing activist" (according to Michael Eric Dyson, guest-hosting for Ed Schultz on MSNBC) interrupted President Barack Obama as he explained his executive order that bars deportation for at least 800,000 illegal aliens who came to America -- "brought to this country by their parents" -- before the age of 16.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago